Wednesday, October 22, 2008

braided shut

remember the cute little braid i used to do in my hair? i can't do it with my new haircut. well, i haven't tried yet. i saw a picture of that cute braid today, and i miss the braid. i love the new do, and several of you have been so kind at complimenting me. i even found out my dad finally likes my hair cut...and i quote:

dad: i really like your new hair cut! i didn't really like the last one..
me: the a-line cut? i had that for years!!!
dad: i know. as a man i learned to keep my mouth shut. but you look nice now!

thank you dad.

i leave for powell in the morning, and this seems to be the longest day at work...neverending!! still 2 more hours of stuffing envelopes and getting quarterlies in the mail. and then i get to order an ugly plaque for some office award. don't ask. it's not worth the effort.

3 comments:

Meggera said...

I love your dad, even though I don't really know him all that well, but this makes me love him even more! Remember how much we are going to miss you?... I do.

Mindy said...

So, I was wondering about the ugly plaque for some office award ...

Adam R. said...

You should post this link on your blog prominently!!! Seriously, you'll love it.

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Cfuiboz1&altl=Tufxbsu

Also, remember the time I told a whole table of people about the "Raise your right hand" incident. The end.