Thursday, October 16, 2008

i love married people

especially when they live across the street from me. yesterday i was supposed to make cupcakes. yesterday Greg made cupcakes...and the frosting! He did all the work and let me do the fun part of frosting! but don't we all look so domestic? and when Greg wanted to watch the debate? (gross) Megan went shopping with me. Really though...what more could you ask for?!?!
Need a good laugh? Add Lindsey and a bigfoot speech to this picture and it's screamin for a good time. Really though, we are funny people...

5 comments:

Gregory said...

Wow...we look...hot.... ... ...

Bethany said...

i thought so...

DeeAura said...

Oh, crap, I love you. :) What I love even more is seeing you OUTSIDE of my office! :) Also, I've met that Greg friend of yours before...but just once. He served in Nauvoo a few years before I did with Katie, actually, and I met him and his wife again a little while ago. But it was very brief. So - yeah. :)

Meggera said...

I don't think so.. at all

Meggera said...

P.S. We love you too!