Monday, October 27, 2008

light at the end of the tunnel

just when i thought today was only going to be poopy....i got a text from my dearest of dear cousins - lindsey. I get to go see jeckyl and hyde with her tonight. i love that production!! and it will be the perfect escape for me. (yes, when i have problems i like to run away from them and pretend like they aren't happening or never happened in the first place. its something i'm working on!)
today is also my twin nephews birthday. holy cow they are getting old! i still can't believe they are already in kindergarten. it seems like yesterday i was running around like a crazy person trying to help Whitney with two newborns. how does she do it all?!?!? what a good mom.
So I am going to stop at Whit's on the way up to the play to see the nephs, wish them the happiest of birthdays, and then on to the show!!
PS...have i said lately how much I love my cousin lindsey? she is a wonderful friend, always a listening ear, can ALWAYS make me laugh, and i can always count on her for a good time. I am grateful to have such a good friend as a cousin. i am a lucky girl.
and yes, it's one of those days at work...you might just get 7 posts today, so deal with it.

3 comments:

DeeAura said...

Though I don't know your cousin, I also have a cousin who I happen to think is ultimately awesome. They're the best, aren't they?! Have fun tonight! JEALOUS! LOVE that show! :)

Meggera said...

You will love it! And Ditto to loving Lindsey... she is truly a gift from the heavens!

Whitney said...

How did I do it all? I had you of course.

When I saw you today I hadn't seen the blog yet and didn't know you were having a bad day. I had a heck of a day too. Don't you love how when we talked on the phone it was "how are you? um, fine" from both of us. Afraid to launch into the details. Perhaps not time to launch into the details at that moment.

Wish you could have stayed longer. Thanks for stopping by to wish them the Happiest of Bdays. You're the greatest. The boys think so too.

Let's talk later so we can hear how we're really doing.