Monday, October 13, 2008

put a fork in me,

I'm done. I stayed up way too late last night. But it was good. Good company, good conversation, good times. (ha)

Here's a few things on my mind:

#1) I don't really like cowboys. I'm not a huge fan of wranglers, plus cowboys like animals and I don't really. Despite my lack of love for cowboys, I'm going to be one. Ride off into that sunset. Thank you Ryan.
#2) I'm still trying to learn how to use my new phone. It's a nice phone with lots of fancy doo dads on it. I find myself missing my old phone that locks when I slide it shut and wakes me up on vibrate mode.
#3) I still don't have phone numbers, so even though I have a phone I find myself not using it....because I don't have any numbers. I love sitting around waiting for people to call. Lovely.
#4) I am a people pleaser to an extreme....almost a fault. Dang.
#5) I say "I'm over it" all the time. Very rarely am I really over it. I try to convince myself that I'm over it, mostly to please others. Whoops.
#6) I need to be more patient.
#7) Have I mentioned that I love my FHE group and I'm excited to go tonight? Go green.
#8) I wear skirts alot now. I like it, but it's getting a little cold for skirts, don't you think?
#9) Don't say one thing and do another. Don't say you'll call, and then don't. Don't say you're going to come visit, and then not. Don't ask me out on a date, and then stand me up. Don't say you want to kiss me and then not do it. Really, the list could go on, but this is one of my biggest no-no's. This hurts my feelings. Hurting my feelings is bad. I have a hard time getting over it (see #5)
#9) My room is clean. At least it was yesterday. I need to go home and hang up clothes. My goal is to keep my room clean all week. wish me luck...
#10) My nephews are going to Disneyland next week for the first time. Without me. And I'm insanely jealous and sad I can't go.
#11) I'm working on a secret project. You will see pictures when it's complete, but I'm excited about it. yee haw.


Enough rambling. I don't know where half of that stuff came from... oh yeah, one more thing. I will name one of my children Charlie, and his uncle Ryan will call him Charles.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i agree with number 9 to a level i can not tell you! thought of you today while i was at costco. . .saw a doris day collection dvd set. i heart her and i heart you!

Jill said...

hahah aunt meliss will call him chawliee.

p.s.

see the song 'over it' by katharine mcphee. it was written for you.

love you muchoo

Bethany said...

i know girl! every time i hear that song, i blast it. can't wait to see you this weekend!