Monday, October 20, 2008

shower of death

last sunday i was going to take a quick shower before giving ali a ride up to church early for meetings. i wasn't in the shower for 30 seconds before ali heard a big crash and a scream of death come from my bathroom. she ran to my aid. the shower curtain had fallen, and after i became decent, ali came in to help me re-hang the blasted thing. i thought we had fixed it. ali left, i threw my towel back up and over the rod and started to shampoo. crash. death scream. ali came to help me, but instead of taking the ten minutes to try to fix it again...SHE HELD THE SHOWER CURTAIN UP FOR ME! talk about true friendship. i was laughing my face off, and she just kept yelling that her arms were burning off from having to hold up the curtain.
needless to say i was a little nervous to hop back in the shower. don't worry, bathing is the new showering. after a week of baths, i decided it was not time efficient and thought i should try the shower again.
i'm officially back to showering. congratulations, right? and don't worry, i won't post the picture we took to document this blessed event.

ps...i leave for lake powell in 3 days. sunset or bust.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

im sorry. . . but i think that is one of the best stories i have EVER heard. I freaking miss YOU GUYS!