Monday, November 17, 2008

backstreets back - alright!

ok, wrong boy band seeing as how i went to the new kids on the block concert this weekend, but that post will come...with pictures. get excited.
i'm back at work. another monday. can you sense the excitement in my voice? great.
i taught my first rs lesson yesterday, and i feel like it went okay. i got participation from the class (eventually) and went over on my time (whoops). but i feel good about it, and i'm excited to teach again. oh yes, and i got to see my sunday crush yesterday. (duh, it was sunday) as if sundays aren't good enough already, my sunday crush was fantastic yesterday. done and done.

ok, onto the important stuff (not that sunday crush isn't important, but still.) James Bond came out last weekend. I've heard it's a winner, and even though i probably wouldn't seek out james bond alone, my dad and brothers are bond fans. it rubs off on me, and i want to see it. dilemna. do you remember what comes out this coming weekend. TWILIGHT goodness. how do you choose between such things? Friday night it work christmas party, so i won't be seeing anything friday. saturday movie marathon madness? it might just happen.
confession: sometimes i do things in my cubicle...that i would only do in my cubicle. okay, that sounds ridiculous, and now i don't know how to explain myself.
example-- i just took a huge bite of granola goodness. like mouth full of a bite bigger than i would EVER take in front of other people. but i'm in my cubicle so no one could see. safe, right? until the phone rings. great. good thing no one can see me, since i had to spit it all out on the wrapper to answer the phone. sick, i know. but welcome to my life. and my cubicle. i would love to say "more cubicle secrets to come"...but some things are just private. and lets be serious, i don't know who reads this blog. (enter: the great goodness of the secret blog, which is not realy THAT secret, but it seems cool to pretend)
okay, okay. back to work. maybe. i feel another post coming on...

3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

that same thing happened to me last week. except i dont have a cubicle so i have to be extra sneaky. and nkotb...could not be more jealous right now. really. i am awaiting your pictures.

Cindy said...

totally pictured you spitting out the granola frantically and trying to answer the phone in your professional bethany voice acting like that did not just happen....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bethany said...

thank you for knowing that voice, cinda. it's true... "i can tell!"