Sunday, November 9, 2008

cause we rock! we rock - we rock on!!

oh. my . goodness. is that one of the jonas brothers?
no silly. it's cute ryan getting ready to head out the door for BYU's preference dance. i love that he called to let me know they were going to be late so i could come over and see his outfit. we are the same person on so many different levels, it's almost ridiculous. of course i wanted to see his outfit, so i headed over to give my stamp of approval. i know my parents will say he looks homeless or something, but ryan and i actually had a talk about our styles lately...and how we don't really have one. i don't even know if my outfit matches in that picture, but oh well. i wore it out in public. true story.
here's a shocker. ali and i both had dates last night. truth. (okay, not to say "date". i dont want to start a ruckus. i don't want to assume. but when there are four people, 2 boys and 2 girls, eating dinner together and watching a movie, i call that a date. even if you don't call me when you get here and never mention the word "date" 3 years before or after the actual event) doesn't ali look hot?? we still havent had a chance to talk about the evening with eachother, but i did blog about it on the secret blog (where secret blog members dreams come true).


and now it's sunday. another weekend gone. the weekends never seem to be quite long enough, but i guess thats how the cookie crumbles. now onto the next task. finding a date to the work christmas party. gross. and what do you do when you ask someone...and they turn you down. ouch. slightly painful, and i know he would come if he could, but still. dang. no other options, and i've already rsvp'd for 2. and i don't dare bring a girl...because i don't go on dates with girls (yes on 8) i'd take my brother, but he has a mustache. life is so hard.
disclaimer: dont be offended or have hurt feelings if you are not part of the secret blog. trust me, reading it might just provide you with "too much information" if you know what i mean. i want you to still be my friend. good? good.
and lets be serious. i would still take my brother, mustache and all, but he is involved in the same event as the other fellow i asked already, so figured if #1 can't go, brother can't go. maybe i can bribe them to ditch, and bring 2 boys. now we're talking...


8 comments:

Meg said...

um... I came hear to read about the date... and you didn't tell me about the secret blog.. GOOF!

Ryan said...

you are the best!!! and what is this activity thing i am involved in?

Whitney said...

Good thing I'm not going with you and Ryan, because one sister going to a dance with her brother has been done. But two sisters just makes the whole family look ridiculous.

Esther: There are only going to be about twenty boys worth looking at anyway. We can certainly handle twenty men. I should hope! Can you handle ten?

Rose: Well, seven or eight.

Esther: If you'll guarantee eight, I can handle the rest of them.

Rose: What about John Truett?

Esther: Oh, I'll devote myself to John. But in between times, I'm going to make my presence felt amongst the others.

Work it, girl. Work it.

Bethany said...

that was perfect whit, thank you.

Andrea said...

in case you didn't know. i adore you. . . secret blog and all. (actually the fact that you have a secret blog makes me adore you even more) and . . . the fact that you are freaking funny about everything. that is all.

Lamb said...

Very few can say that they have glanced at the secret blog like I can... I may not have read anything, but I saw that it was blue and that someone had feminine problems which lead to a long conversation about womens cycles getting in sync... hmmm... good times... others should be soooo jealous:)

Ryan said...

just wait till elvis is present in that outfit of mine!!!!

Bethany said...

shhhhhh. keep it secret. keep it safe.