Thursday, November 6, 2008

i have to laugh...

i went back and read some old emails and stuff from this time last year. (cindy, please remember that saturday my computer was broken and you were checking messages for me and reading the replies over the phone. HAHA!! young love...) mama mia. what a different world. i've changed so much since then, but have to laugh at the excitement and anticipation of last november. i was getting ready to work a summer as coordinator for efy and was so anxious and nervous! i had my very first boyfriend....weird. but good. i was living in a great house with great friends. i was registering for my last 2 classes EVER for school, and i was getting ready to send my brother off on a mission.
and look how much can change in a year! i won't go down the list, but it's funny to think about. i just laugh at myself a year ago, and then get a little depressed that i'll probably laugh at my current self a year from now. dang. i guess thats good and means i'm progressing, right? right.

No comments: