Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've decided:

  • i'm going to listen to christmas music on the way home from work today. (sorry, mom)
  • i need to drink more water
  • i'm glad the elections are over
  • my room will never stay clean
  • i love scarves and i need to buy more
  • one weekend with cindy just won't be enough
  • i like the one week challenge, even when ali laughs at me during my phone call :)
  • i still don't like snow
  • its a darn good thing i have underground parking
  • it might be time for another haircut
  • i need to go to the dentist

ps...mom. what in the world are our plans for thanksgiving? i always forget to talk to you about that when i'm talking to you. and always remember at random times...like now.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I keep forgetting to tell you we are coming to G-ma's for Thanksgiving.

Adam R. said...

Remember how you and your mum just communicated through your blog. We all noticed. I love it.

Bethany said...

i love my blog. i love my mom. i love that you noticed.