Saturday, February 20, 2010

heaven. hutch heaven.

this was the perfect valentines day. we went to visit my cute cousin laura who's in the hospital until babies are born. its so fun to go chat with her...but i always feel slightly guilty when i have to leave her. we are all just praying for the healthy babies to bake for a while longer. :)

ok....if you don't appreciate the cuteness of this hutch, then keep your thoughts to yourself. if you are as obsessed with it as i am, please feel free to leave a comment and tell me how lucky i am to own such a cute piece of furniture. my next fun project will be finding stuff to fill it. i'm thinking dishes....we'll see.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVING this post! Oh cute Laura...I miss that girl! Next time you see her give her a hug from me!

P.S. I can totally appreciate the cuteness of that hutch and I'm jealous. Love.it.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

holy cuteness! i LOVE it!!! and you are just so adorable... i love your hair! :)