1. in case you were wondering, it still hurts as an adult to get soap in your eyes. just to clarify, this is not something i did on purpose...of course it was accidental. still hurt. duh.
2. my best friend is moving back to utah in 6 weeks. everytime i say this (in my head or outloud) i just start to giggle. the almost uncontollable laugh that happens when things are just too good.
3. there are three bags of popsicles in the freezer. some of them are root beer popsicles. for those of you that really know me, you know that this makes me very happy.
4. my back is getting old. seriously. it's starting to affect my normal life day to day. grandma back at my age is not working for me.
5. last night we played games after the youth left. clue. we played clue. i won (one round at least) and was so excited i ran straight into a railing that i think punctured something inside my bod. we'll see if there are any long term problems.
6. i am no longer staying in an empty house. that means i am sleeping in a bed again. yes, i will admit now that while i was home alone i was sleeping on the couch because i was too afraid to go upstairs at night. this may have something to do with my back bothering me this week. stupid.
7. remember how i have 5 siblings living within 40 minutes of me?? true story.
8. high school reunions. weird. i have TWO high school reunions this summer. remember how i moved my senior year to a new high school?? both old and new are trying to recruit me to come to my ten year high school reunion. it might sound sad to some people, but i don't have much of an attachment to high school. the people from high school that i would want to see, i happen to have their phone numbers and could schedule dinner with them next week. otherwise, i don't care much. is that bad?? i don't see myself buying tickets to go to a reunion full of people that i no longer relate to at all. unless i have a new perspective real soon, i'll be missing out on the 10 year goodness.
9. age difference. is that an issue? just wondering.