Monday, May 2, 2011

Smarty pants

I got this in the mail the other day:




I'm very happy about it. Becoming certified at work is not fun for me. It requires studying, and practice tests... And real tests. I'm very happy to find out I passed my practice test, which just means I'm allowed to register to take the real test. I'm verrry nervous. My brain only seems to memorize lyrics to songs, and even then it's not 100%.
So, if you have any study tips, I'll be buying a few packs of 3x5 cards and reviewing anatomy of the eye while I catch up on greys.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lamb said...

That is so awesome! And you were worried... You ARE a smarty pants! I am so happy for you. If you need help with flashcards, I would love to help!

Jill said...

Congratulations Professor Higgins!