Sunday, May 6, 2012

summah summah summah time

i feel like there has been so much going on lately, but when i try to think of things to write about, i get stumped. can you be really busy with a whole lot of nothing??

i've kind of been planning a wedding lately. kind of meaning it's not my wedding. it's been fun to help with my cousin's wedding prep. pictures. announcements. flowers. dress. hair. showers. cake. registry. food. there is alot to do for a wedding, and somehow its taken over my brain. can't wait for june first to see how it all pans out. it will be beautiful.

i bought a plane ticket. my friend katie had been asking me if i wanted to join her on a trip to....anywhere but here. when they chose hawaii i thought for sure it wouldn't work for me to go. and then i got work off. and then i bought a plane ticket. turns out the flight leaves 2 days after my 30th birthday....perfect time to splurge, right? i think it will be the perfect end to a perfect summer. i can't wait.

speaking of summer.....it's almost summer. ahhhhhhh. summer just puts me in a good mood. sunshiney weather. camping. night time strolls. daylight till 9. bbq's. campfires and roasting marshmallows. baseball games. and outdoor concerts. how can you not be happy during summer???

No comments: