Monday, May 12, 2008

busy busy busy

i sat and looked at my calendar yesterday and was at a loss for words. have you ever had so much to do and really wondered how you would fit it all into the schedule? i know there are things to be done. important things like packing, moving, training...la di da. here's the clincher. alias. i know, i know. who gets addicted to such a thing? why not watch american idol, lost, or the office??? i have no answer for you. i actually laughed when sara told me to watch one episode and gave me season one to borrow for the weekend. who's laughing now?? here i sit...nothing packed, nothing moved, i dont even remember the last time i showered. (okay, thats a lie, but it proves my point.) who needs friends? who needs a boyfriend? i have alias. and yes, i'm halfway through season three. and before you consider trying to save me from myself...maybe you should watch an episode. don't knock it till you've tried it. until then, you know where to find me.



5 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

oh my... i LOVE alias!!! my family and i used to watch it faithfully. it's been a few years since i've seen any episodes but isn't it so good! i totally am with you on this one

Whitney said...

Just don't get too busy to email me those pictures I asked for.

KABSorensen said...

I love that you are a blogger. Now we can keep in touch.

Mindy said...

P.s. I am giving you a golden star for giving me an excellent suggestion of what to do with my pink Tupperware. :)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

i just love you! I love that i saw you yesterday too. Youre a site for sore eyes! I actually dont know what that saying means, it just sounded good. I miss you.