Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mothers day!


is this when i write the typical post about how i love the women in my life, namely, my mother? sure thing, so buckle up.

i'm so lucky to have some choice ladies in my life. sisters. aunts. grandmothers. cousins. friends. leaders. coworkers. really, i'm very lucky. but lets talk about my mom for a minute. my mom knows me inside and out. she knows my strengths and my talents and encourages me to share them with others. she knows my weaknesses...and loves me anyways. she loves me for who i am and what she knows i can become. i am so grateful for her. her example as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

since i couldn't be home with my mom today, i headed up to grandmas house. here's a picture of some of the girls with grandma. and for those wondering, grandma is my new roommate for the summer. ok, so we're not sharing a room, but i can't wait to be able to see grandma and grandpa more often. they are kind enough to let me live with them while i do efy. i love grandmas house!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

We are pretty fortunate, aren't we? We love all you future moms too.

For the record, Mom, I love you too even though I don't have a blog post about you. I posted your recipes instead.

Beth, I'm impressed with how quickly you got your pictures up.

Mindy said...

You.look.fabulous! :) P.s. You are going to make a fabulous coordinator!!!

Ryan said...

mmmmm motha's milk!