Tuesday, May 6, 2008

efy schedule

okie dokie smokie. here is the schedule you asked for whit. not a bad idea to post it so you guys know where i am.

June 2-6 Montpelier, Idaho
June 9-13 Sandy
June 16-20 Sandy
June 23-27 Ogden
July 7-11 Taylorsville
July 14-18 Taylorsville
July 28-August 1 Sandy
August 11-15 Taylorsville

ps...just so people don't think i'm sneaking off on secret trips again, i'm going to disneyland next weekend. i have a friend that works for disneyland and is getting me and my three girlfriends into the park for two days. and yes, i'm packing sun screen.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

"Mom, when is Bethany taking us to Disneyland? How many more days?"

I told them when they were 7 or 8. We don't even tell them about family vacations until a week or two beforehand. So, thanks a lot. You're breaking their hearts.

Unless, that is, you plan to finance said Disneyland trip with the kids yourself...

Mindy said...

I am so happy that now I will be able to stalk you.

Jenny Alama said...

remember how that schedule is now my schedule??? yeah yeah!