Tuesday, May 6, 2008

true story.

It's happening folks, I am going to start broadcasting my life blogger style. People keep telling me this is my year. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I figure if this is my year, I better document it.
For those who don't know yet, I finally graduated. Truth. I have a degree. So of course, I'm doing what everyone does when they graduate. Quit their current job, and move onto a "real" job. EFY starts first week of June. Okay, okay, I know EFY isn't considered a real job, but heaven knows it's my last time to play before the real world settles in. Hopefully as I disappear into the world of EFY I can keep everyone posted on what's going on in my ever so exciting life as a single girl in Utah County.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

How bout you post your EFY schedule? I can never keep track of where you are week to week. Or at least email it to me please.

Whitney said...

PS. At first I thought you said louise.

lousie? please explain.

Laura said...

Oh joy! I can hardly wait to hear about the comings and goings of my dear, dear cousin. I think it is great that you decided to join the blogging world. You need to shout it from the rooftops that you are now officially a college graduate - so posting it on the World Wide Web is the next best way because I don't want you to fall off any rooftops! (not that that is something you would do.) :)

Laura said...

Hi Whitney - look we are posting at the same time! Beth- you should feel so special! :)

Jill said...

No one is more excited and pleased about your graduation from college than your dear old mom and dad!!