Thursday, July 17, 2008

flight 3787

I have been waiting for 19 months for this past weekend! It was so fun to be at the airport to welcome home Sister Lindsey Ward! We did end up having the most pathetic sleepover of all time. We were both so tired we lasted about five minutes talking. We suprised Lindsey friday night and showed up as the sugar shack. For those of you that don't know what the sugar shack is, shame on you. We all lived together in our favorite house that was so lovinginly called the sugar shack. My fondest memories of college days are from this house and the girls I lived with. Three of them went on misisons, and Cindy and I have been plotting since the first one left to get together again. It was so fun to sit around and giggle and catch up! I sure love having Lindsey home!!





No comments: