Wednesday, July 9, 2008

here's the deal...

ok. sometimes you get bored at efy. sometimes things are funny when they really aren't. i think you know where i'm headed with this one. heaven knows i didn't think anyone read my blog, so i was a little suprised with the few angry/shocked texts and calls i got that they heard about love via blog. trust me, when it happens, you will know. my blog will at least correspond with my facebook status...come on people. this ben character doesn't exist. no ben.
on a happy note, "the last 6 days" were rather enjoyable. basically a party and a half. i was only planning on spending a day or two in provo, but i ended up being down there my whole week off. did i catch up on my sleep? hah! no, but i did have alot of fun. here's a recap of the week, picture style. and i'm not blog savvy enough to make it look good, so just enjoy them out of order and scattered across the post.
job hunt. it's still going. right now i think i'm looking more in the provo area. i'll keep you posted on that. other exciting news. lindsey gets home on friday. my team is nice enough to let me slip out of my session for a bit on friday so i can go to the airport and see come down that escalator. my goodness, i'm ready for that sleepover friday night!!!
efy this week is going great. my little sister melissa and her friend lexi are here this week as participants. two stewarts in one session can be trouble, especially when there is dancing involved. ps...now that i know there are people who actually read this, i dare you to leave comments. isn't that fun?












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one Beth! I have to say I did doubt a bit but figured it wasn't on April Fool's Day and crazier things have happened at EFY! We'll congrats anyways for pulling a fast one! My the way my Mom say's congrats! We need to plan another Nauvoo party soon!

Ryan said...

I love planning to the T!!!!!