Tuesday, July 1, 2008

special delivery!



Guess what today is. July 1st? Correct. Today Utah Valley State College officially became Utah Valley University. yeehaw. Do you know what else that means? My diploma is in the mail. booyah ka shaw. It's being mailed home to my parents, and I told them not to open it, so I could open it when I'm home in a few weeks....like it's a mission call or something. haha. I've been waiting a long time for this little piece o' paper to come in the mail, right dad?? I'm going to make copies of the blessed thing, sign it, and sell them for a quarter a piece. let me know if you're interested....and a picture of me in the old cap and gown, in case you forgot I walked. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

2 days in a row? I don't know if I can handle this.