Sunday, September 21, 2008

yeah toast!

You never know how much you love and miss something, until you don't have it anymore. I'm sure you all agree and could tell me something you miss that you no longer have...or have access to.



Most recent longings are for toast. Over the summer I loved toast, especially on a trip we took to Idaho where the family we stayed with had toast and honey for us every night we got home.



Now I am living in an apartment without a toaster, and never have I ever wanted toast so badly. Not only does this limit my toast consumption, but girl can't have an egg over easy without toast. So by default, I am also missing eggs. Woe is me.

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Go get one for $10 at walmart, or $.50 at DI. MMMMMMMM DI smelling toast.

Jenny Alama said...

YEAH TOAST!!! FRENCH TOAST!!!

Andrea said...

just an FYI your blog is VERY entertaining. doris day i sure miss you. come visit me in california!