Monday, September 22, 2008

dropped your phone...

in the toilet? i wish i could say that hasn't happened to me before. don't worry, my phone made a full recovery. how you ask? it spent the night in the freezer. that's right, you heard me. right next to the frozen bag of peas and chicken tenders. in the morning, it was good as new. i don't know how it works, so don't ask. all i know is it worked :)



(yes, i did sanitize the little beauty too. toilet juice on your face is not acceptable. thank you.)

4 comments:

DeeAura said...

Shut up. That works?! :) Good to know....

Jenny Alama said...

not gonna lie, i have had that EXACT same experience. freezer and all. like mother like daughter.

Whitney said...

I hope this is from the past and that you haven't done it AGAIN recently...

Melissa said...

hahah
that's mah girl.
we must be sisters.
cause that's happened more than once to me.
but freezer?
come on b. everyone knows to put it in a bowl of rice.
works everytime.

p.s.
i'm still waiting for you to call me strangaaa.