Wednesday, September 24, 2008

postman pat

i LOVE getting stuff in the mail. not bills, not advertisements. real letters. it's part of the reason i write letters to missionaries- to get mail back! (in my defense, i write really good letters and include pictures, and i do enjoy writing them)
love getting announcements or invitations. oh the goodness! and even more, i love packages. even better....when someone gets your address from someone else so whatever they send is a SUPRISE to you. (ok, not in a stalkerish "i'm getting your address" kind of way, but in the i want to suprise you cause i know you like it...and we are friends and i've been to your house, i just dont know the "physical address")
i came home the other day and my roomate had gotten a package from her mom. loved it. my mom is past that phase unfortunately. she only sends packages to my missionary brothers, which is fair i guess.
so, if you are ever trying to suck up to me, or feel i need a self esteem boost, you know what to do. and no, i will not post my address, you will have to get it somewhere else. and if you're lucky, you will get something in the mail from me. and i usually throw an airhead in the envelope, just in case you were needing a treat while you read my amazing letter or note. how cool am i?

5 comments:

Whitney said...

One might note that you move so often it is very hard to keep finding your most current address. Perhaps if you emailed your new address to at least your immediate family members when you move. Then if previously mentioned immediate family members needed to find your new apartment, say, to drop off personal belongings hauled from Cedar City, they could find you.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I'll hook you up:)
http://www.slicesoflight.com/emilykate/
We love you auntie Bethany! When are you coming back down here? Can we bribe you?

Merideth Sullivan said...

Bethany! This is Merideth (Call) Sullivan, from Nauvoo. I found your blog through G & G Ames'. How are you?

Bethany said...

mer!! how are you?!?! do you have a blog? how do i find it?

Brianna Soloski said...

I wanna send you fun mail.:)