Tuesday, October 7, 2008

my hips don't lie

First of all I would like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS (in that special voice with my hands in the air) to Megan and Greg. I was so excited to watch their ultra-sound video tonight and find out they are having a baby GIRL!! They are going to be amazing parents, and I'm grateful for their friendship...and the dinner, and ice cream and endless games of skipbo.
Okay, I know you want pictures. Just kidding, I'm sure that was the last thing on your mind, and I should be embarassed that #1 my mom came to see where I work and #2 that I let her take pictures of me there. But no, I am proud. So proud that I'm posting them so you can see my great and spacious cubicle. Okay, I need to do something to brighten up the space...I'll be taking suggestions.

you better notice my name plate on the next picture. yeah that's right...

5 comments:

Meg said...

Love, love love your honest hips! Love you blog titles ALWAYS!

Whitney said...

Ooooo.

Mindy said...

That is the most beautiful name plaque-thingy I have *ever* seen.

Jon said...

Three comments in no specific order

- I noticed I didnt make the blog today. huh?

- I love skipbo I used to make my students down in ISU at the RTC play with me because they didnt have a choice I played countless hours of Skipbo.

- Brighten up the space... I am going to send you my school picture...It must be posted in 1-2 weeks

Thank you mom for taking pictures... which reminds me I dodnt think you publised that post where I said Hi to your mom... I would appreciate if you would get on that.

Jon said...

Just kidding on the mom thing...I just saw that you did post it. Sorry.....

Hi Mom!!!