Monday, October 6, 2008

a whole new world.

remember how everything in my life is new? not just little things. big things. new house, new job, new roommates, new ward, new car. so why not get a new phone as icing on the cake? done.
today was mark's birthday and i was lucky enough to go out to dinner with my two brothers. oh how i love them, and oh how i miss nathaniel. after dinner, the boys went with me to get my new phone. i am no longer phoneless. (thank heavens) it sounds silly how dependant i am on the stupid thing, but my goodness! so now i have a new phone, but no phone numbers. dang. so call me and give me your number.
so great. everything new. its exciting, right? now all i need is a new boyfriend. done.

13 comments:

Jon said...

Who is the old boyfriend?

Jon said...

the movie is aladin

Jon said...

A whole new world!!! a new fantastic poiny of view!!

Jon said...

that would be really cool if you responded to your textx on your new phone!

Jon said...

If we didnt have cell phones like we didnt back in the day of high school. Would my number be memorized.....Just a question

Jon said...

Hi MOM!!! im keepin it clean

Meg said...

I feel for you.. remember how I have had a broken cell phone that doesn't get text messages since the end of May! This Friday is the day that a new cell phone will make it into my hands.. I am rejoicing!! You are a hoot how you truly can't survive! You and Michelle should start a cell phone club.. remember when she lost hers? hahhahah MEMORIES!

Meg said...

You kill me!! You and Michelle should start a club... the cell phone addicts club!! Remember her reaction when her cell phone was stolen?! hahaha too funny!
Remember how I have had a broken cell phone since May and haven't text since may.. yeah.. it has finally gotten to me and so I am going to splurge and get a new phone on Friday.. think I have made it long enough! 801-787-3127

Whitney said...

What are you going to do with your old phone when it is found? Did you get another chocolate?

DeeAura said...

a new boyfriend?! :) Oh. Also. Speaking of being phoneless...I left mine at home today. :( And since I don't want you to forget me - EVER - I will call you tonight.

Also. Please ask Jon what "a new fantastic POINY of view" actually is. :)

Thank you and goodnight.

Jon said...

Deeaura... poiny is a perspective from a mountain that has a cuspidated top.

Jon said...

i kid...i kid

Jill said...

my fault.

lo siento hermana :(