Sunday, October 5, 2008

i feel absolutely naked without my lipstick

give yourself a pat on the back if you know the movie that comes from.

but really, i don't wear lipstick. but my cell phone is like an extension of me...and it's gone. last time i had an issue with my phone (it snapped in half), i walked right out the door to go buy a new one. i'm not one to be without my phone.
so....to be a full day without my phone is hard. i know it sounds silly, but i have become dependant on that little baby!
i'm trying to decide whether to wait it out and see if it turns up or to just go and buy another one, and if i'm going to get another phone...WHAT DO I GET?!?!
i guess it makes sense. New job, new apartment, new ward, new roomates, new car...

new phone.

P.S. I don't know how I'm going to wake up in the morning...my cell phone is my alarm clock. Interesting....

4 comments:

Ali said...

ALI IS YOUR NEW ALARM CLOCK until further arrangements can be made. Amen.

Mindy said...

It's from the original Parent Trap.

I don't know what I would do without my phone either ... It also pulls double duty as my alarm.

Sigh.

Good luck finding it or with getting a new FANTASTIC one.

I love that you update on a very regular basis.

Kayce said...

I'm out of minutes till tomorrow, so I totally know what you mean. Ahhh. I was going to call you last night to see if I could come by and visit and see your new toaster, but I guess it's a good thing I didn't or I else I would be hurt that you didn't answer/didn't call me back. I'm here till early Thursday morning so call me if you get a phone. I recommend Nokia because they're reliable, but you should get something fun and flashy now to go with your new life!

Jon said...

thank you halley mills