Thursday, October 9, 2008

scalpel....

My blog needs a face lift. Frankly, I'm sick of looking at this ugly yellow color every time I log on. Maybe I'll have a contest...and whoever finds me my new favorite template, WINS. What do you win? The ultimate prize. (Okay, I'm not sure what the prize is yet. It may depend on who the winner is, if you know what I mean...)
Last time I offered a contest to two of my favorite people ( I was trying to get someone to make me a new CD, but turned it into a contest. "I know, whoever makes me the best new CD to play in my new car...WINS!") one said 'no thanks' and the other said 'I don't have time'. Really?!? Obviously they saw right through the contest and knew I really just wanted a new CD. Duh.
This is different, because the CD was just for me. This contest, my friends, is for you and your viewing pleasure. Convinced?
On a side note. I cut my hair. That's right. Butched it right off. How can someone with short hair BUTCH their hair off??? Use your imagination. It happened. Inches gone. It wasn't a re-enactment of the Brittany Spears incident, but could be compared to it in a spontaneous-I-needed-a-change sort of way. Hopefully people will continue to be my friend. Pictures will come soon.... if you're lucky...and if I can figure out how to style this "new do" on my own.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I will win the contest!!!!!!

Jon said...

I choose your new blog layout!!! I am so excited to win!!!! I dont know how to tell you to find it but it is on my blog now. once you upload it I will change mine back!!

I am so so so so excited to see if I won...

Reason I choose this blog design. Because it still has the basic yellow which i think is so you. but the dots are something new!!! I hope you like