Tuesday, October 28, 2008

seriously??

I'm pretty sure we got assignments for cleaning checks on my door yesterday. I'm sorry...but it seems like only yesterday I was wiping down every slat on the blinds with a damp rag, only for them to leave a note for me to "give more attention around the chords". seriously though?
on another note, i need help with a project i'm working on. we have a very blank and very ugly wall in my front room that i would love to fill. it's drives me nuts actually, and i feel like i have to apologize anyone comes over. it's that ugly. ok, so i went to DI and bought alot of picture frames. all shapes. all sizes. and spray painted them black. perfect. now i need black and white photos to fill the suckers. if anyone has a GREAT picture they think i would want to blow up in black and white and hang in my soon-to be-cute-and-presentable living room...email it to me :)
i've told myself that there will be pictures hanging on the wall by this weekend. the madness (and ugliness) has gone on long enough.

ps...jeckyl and hyde last night was PERFECTION. we got to stop and see my nephews, who are too cute. they tried on their new jammies and could not get enough of their new star wars guns. way to go, grandma! The drive (and talking) with Lindsey was almost theraputic. and the show? mothers milk. icing on the cake, we got to see Laura, Jake and Preton before heading home. i love my family, seeing them randomly and laughing about our awesome childhood where our parents made a fantastic effort to let the cousins see eachother. perfect. oh yes, and i'm still laughing about the helen keller incident.

No comments: