Tuesday, October 28, 2008

why do i get annoyed so easily? tell me to knock it off. thank you.

now, for the real post. confession time: on my lunch break i enjoy going home and watching a little baby story on TLC. the real confession, i cry every time. before i come back for lunch i have to clean up and fix my make up. today was no exception....it was worse. this mother was pregnant with her second child while her husband was killed in iraq. what? i basically sobbed the whole episode, sitting alone in my dark living room. i wanted to move to florida to help her.

on a lighter note, when i was driving back to work i saw this sassy little sports car that had a crushed bumper. ouch. what is that car doing on the road?!? don't worry that when i pulled up next to it, there was this sassy little girl, all done up with her hair and make up done like she was going to the prom...with a thick nasty foam neck brace on. truth. if i didn't think i would have gotten in an accident of my own, i would have snapped a picture of that.

and yes. hsm3 is jamming in my car right now.
living. the. dream.

8 comments:

Meggera said...

Remember how I live across the street from you?... Good.. now I expect to see you for lunch more often.

Mindy said...

Does this mean you blog while in your car???

Bethany said...

no blogging while driving...even though technically i could with internet on my phone. but that would be dangerous.

Kylee Rowe said...

Bethany,

It is kylee. I just happened to run across your blog. Good to see you are doing well. What is your email so i can invite you to mine? Hope all is well! Love ya!

Bethany said...

kylee!! so glad you found me...i would leave this comment on your blog, but this is the only way i know how to get you my email. it's bethanne2299@gmail.com

Eternally Bound said...

i'LL SEND YOUR EMAIL TO KYLEE'S BLOG! Love you!

Bethany said...

who is this gem of a person sending my email to kylee? if you love me, i must know you....

Lamb said...

Next sat High school Musical marathon at Greg and Megan's? They don't know, but I am sure they would be fine with that...:) I will even sing along...