Thursday, October 9, 2008

who's that little boy??

When I was little I had a cute short little haircut. Not long ago I was watching home movies with my little brother and sister. Matthew, as serious as a heart attack, asked "Who's that little boy?". Me. It was me. My mom will swear that she did my hair and it looked cute all the time. Most of the pictures I see i have this massive rat's nest in the back showing how I'd slept the night before. All rats nest's aside, it was a cute little girl bob, and I loved it.

Fast forward 20 years. Here ya go.


If you don't like it, lie to me. Just kidding, you can tell me if you don't like it. Yes, it's darker. Luckily everyone at work still knew who I was, new hair-do and all.
Let's just hope I still have a job in the next few weeks, with the market and all. (yes, i googled "stock market for dummies" today. Learned nothing.)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

UM I LOVE YOUR HAIR! LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT! that is all.

Jon said...

nice dew nancey drew!

Jon said...

BTW thats weird that I am not listed as one of your friends that you love...... can we get on that!

Gregory said...

Now, as one of the FIRST to see your hot new hair....we LOVE it! What I love MORE, howeverWONDEROUS!

Bethany said...

jon, you have to have a blog to be on that list. get a blog, and you'll make the cut.

Whitney said...

Love. it.

Jenny Alama said...

wow. what a sexy lady!!! um, can we be lovers? ;)

DeeAura said...

I would like to repeat my earlier comment to you (in person) about your hair and multiply it by...about a thousand. That's all. :) LOVE it. :)