good things about today:
- i was on time for work.
- i got alot done today
- i had my first "morning meeting" with my boss, and i actually liked it
- i can say, "i go home for christmas this week. i love that
- someone funny added me on facebook today. still laughing.
- i had a hot shower...with a shower curtain. (long story)
- we got a new curtain rod, so i can actually hang my towel over the rod without it falling to the ground during a shower...which is a very good thing
- i had a great three way phone call with my girls today. i love exciting news, especially when there are three people on one phone call
- did i mention i'm going home this week?
- i got to go to my sister in law's final exam for a music theatre class. i love watching her perform
- i had a great meeting with my boss and a client. i love getting to know clients better...and after working with them in person, it makes it so much easier to handle situations over the phone. did i mention this was a big client? it went well :)
- i worked through lunch today, and left work at 4:15. sometimes when i do this, i'm dying to eat and usually have a tired headache. nope. somehow the day just flew by.
- i listened to my high school musical pandora station today. basically they play hannah montana, jonas brothers, hsm, hsm2, hsm3 and camp rock. i. love. it.
- aa is coming to visit me right now. yes! and if you know who aa is, you are my real friend. just kidding, probably only cindy will know.
bad things about today.
- no complaints.
- i love you.