Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

This is what it looks like outside...minus the bear, of course.
It won't stop snowing. Luckily, my management is amazing and they shovel our patio and sidewalks at my complex. The day I start sliding down the slippery slope of the driveway down to the parking garage and slam into the garage door....so help me. And when the chunks of ice and snow that i have to drive over to get into the parking garage melt, i will be a happy girl.
Update on my sleep deprived life: I'm awake. I'm not as awake as a normal day, but i'm not dozing off, which is nice. Then again, it's only 2 in the afternoon. On the bright side, i'm ahead of the game when it comes to my cleaning checks this weekend. yes, cleaning checks again. I don't know of a cleaner apartment complex in all of Utah County.
PS. you will never guess what I have in the trunk of my car...right now, as I type. My old computer. Yes, the honkin' desktop that got me through my college career. Do you know what is on that computer? Pictures. Hundreds of pictures. and VIDEOS. do you know what that means? endless blogging possibilities. I actually already have an amazing post in the works, i'm just waiting for a picture. just you wait.....
PSS. if you can tell me where the title from this post comes from, we are better friends. (unless you are family, and then i know you know where it comes from...because you are cool like that.)

6 comments:

Kayce said...

Yeah, can't wait to see the pictures, but please tell me you are planning on getting an external hard drive case and pulling your old hard drive out of the computer and accessing all your old stuff through your laptop. Do not fire that thing up. I'm afraid the world will collapse if you do.

Meggera said...

Seriously... I only watched this show 8 times in one week this Christmas Season.... "What is Christmas with no (no) snow (snow). No white Christmas with no (no) snow (snow)... SNOW!"

Andrea said...

white christmas . . . one of my favorite christmas movies. . . if you are worried and you can't sleep just count your blessings instead of sheep. . . ahhhhhhhh. enjoy the snow!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

WHITE CHRISTMAS! If you know that:) we watch it every christmas!

DeeAura said...

Hellooooo, White Christmas. :) "THERE'S a lot to be said for ARRRRMY" da da da dun da dun da dun da dunnnnnnn.... :)

Whitney said...

You know I do.