Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hear ye, hear ye:

THERE IS A NEW RULE ON MY BLOG:
WHEN YOU SAVE MY LIFE, YOU GET A POST ALL TO YOURSELF...PRAISING YOU FOR YOUR SMARTNESS AND OVERALL GOODNESS.
chance. ever heard of him? let me tell you how he saved my life. i stopped by to visit chance in his great and spacious office, and saw his phone sitting on his desk. we have the same phone, and he went on and on about how his phone changed his life. i did not share the same feelings about my phone....and told him my problems. what did he do? he healed my phone. fixed. there was a demo video that was taking up jumbles of memory. simple as that. deleted it, and now my phone is working like it should. long story short. chance saved my life. and i love him for it.
ps. sorry i look ugly in that picture, but chance looks great! plus, look how happy i am that i even get to sit by him. luck-ee.

No comments: