Monday, March 30, 2009

chippy dippy

i get to spend this weekend with my cousin/bff. do i have words for this? try "perfection". don't be confused. i have two cousin/bffs (how lucky am i?!?!?) one in utah. one in nevada. this weekend with utah cousin/bff is long overdue. chippy dippy, doris day, guitar hero, conference...could the weekend get better? i think not.
lately i've had a weird craving. and now, i want to make these. but why would i do that when i could buy this? but when you get down to the nitty-gritty, i'll probably be getting a few of these red velvet babies (sweet shots) ....yeah, like 3 to be exact.

now that i've got that out of the way. it's time for me to drink my water and eat my fiber one bar. livin' the dream.....

1 comment:

Jenny Alama said...

never thought i would crave red velvet cake, but you have proved me wrong. also craving chilis volcano cake now. thank you. what a long day ahead