Tuesday, March 24, 2009

to blog, or not to blog...that is the question.

i've felt like i have nothing to write about...but seeing those fiber one bars every time i log on is not helping anything, so here we go.
This past weekend was a busy one for me. Heather loved her gift, and it was fun to be able to spend time with family at the shower. I was able to go out to dinner with a good friend. It still suprises me a little bit how much peoples lives and priorities can change (or appear to change) when you don't see them as often...me included. It was a fun time to catch up and giggle about things. Went on a run. held a cute baby. and went to bed.
Sunday's church schedule was a little different with the Draper Temple Dedication. We only had our sacrament meeting, and then we headed over to the Marriott Center at BYU to get seats. I was lucky enough to sit with my two brothers, sister-in-law and cousin. It was a cool thing to attend in such a large crowd. I loved it.
And now the weather has turned cold. Where did the 70's go?? I'm trying to not let my running schedule go out the window without losing a finger (or more) to frostbite. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I be needin' a FiberOne bar about now.

Mindy said...

You could always wear gloves when you run ... :) If it's cold I put on the thing, cheap kind you can buy almost anywhere. Not too hot, yet not too cold. Perfect. And then you can always take them off if you do get too hot. I pretty much have an answer for every running dilema in the world. :)