Tuesday, November 23, 2010

blizzard: real or not real?

holy blizzard warning.

i got to leave work a little early today, not because university healthcare closed early...we just had alot of cancelations. makes me wonder what tomorrows schedule will look like...

so, with this "life threatening storm" on the way, i've pretty much decided to stay put in my house tonight. (with the exception of maybe leaving before the storm hits to get some dinner...and a few other food items in case we are snowed in for multiple days....) there seems to be alot of hype with this storm. i guess we'll see if it turns out to be all it's cracked up to be.

in the mean time, i'll be home. there's plenty for me to do here (if my mother saw my room, i'd die....). i have specific instructions from my mother to pack tonight and have all my bags in the car when i leave for work in the morning...just in case i get off a little early i can leave at a moments notice. those were the last words my mom said to me before she hung up the phone, actually. i guess it's all about being prepared, right?

i'm just praying the internet doesn't go out. or the power all together. then i'd be in a real bind. or i'd just go to sleep, one of the two.

No comments: