Wednesday, August 6, 2008

all grown up....and employed!

i got the call today! I am officially employed at Squire and Company, an accounting and investment firm. I'll be working as the assistant to the managing partner on the investment side of the firm. I'm really excited....and I wanted it really bad. It's weird to think I'm all grown up with a job, and benefits! YAY!
Now I have to find housing and figure out the rest of my life. sounds like fun, doesn't it? The rest of the week I'll be looking for housing with Ali. Holy cow, things are happening so quickly! To think that I have one more week of EFY, then I head down to California for my Disneyland trip, then back to start work...oh yeah, and I'll have to move somewhere in that mix. I kind of laugh. Let's hope I survive!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I worship you and your new employment. Congratulations on the job.

Mindy said...

I'm just waiting for this entry to be deleted and replaced with, "Welllllll ... Steve Anderson got onto my account ..." and then you'll inform us that you DID get a job, just as a Rotor Rooter man or a toilet cleaner at the local parks!!! :)

Bethany said...

thank you mindy for having the confidence in me to get a real job like the one posted. haha. local parks? sorry charlie. this is the real deal...thankfully :)

hf said...

Congrats! That sounds great, except for the moving in the midst of everything else.

cassie said...

I have 3 friends who work for Squire. My old roommates and a girl in my ward all work there. They seem to like it. They're really fun girls. Jen, Kimber, and Katie. Jen and Kimber were my roommates. You'll have fun. Congrats.

Whitney said...

So, are you going to the company party? Free Lagoon Day! Yes, I know everything about your new job. I'm sneaky like that. Plus I was at my friends house and she had a flyer for it hanging in her kitchen.