Tuesday, August 26, 2008

mmmmmm......

ok, this will sound weird, but i had to laugh. i really like my job. today was another great day. i went out with the other secretaries and we laughed and gossiped like normal girls do. perfect. thats not what i was laughing about though. the bathrooms. we have nice bathrooms, which i'm thrilled about. i'm even more thrilled about the soap. its a fancy little foam soap dispenser, but never have i ever enjoyed the smell of soap so much. i don't know who knows this about me, but i like the smell of soap. not the soap you are thinking of from bath and body works, i'm talking about dishwasher detergent and laundry soap...the good old fashioned powder stuff. ali and i went to costco last night and bought a brand new tub of detergent and was so excited to open it up and take a big wiff. mmmmm. i didnt think much about the soap at work, until i realized i was sitting at my desk smelling my hands. good thing i am in my own cubicle and people can't see me...at least i think they can't see me. but yes. i was smelling my hands. talk about motivation to wash your hands! (not that i need motivation) done. i love my job.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I.am.obsessed.with.the.smell.of.dishwasher.soap. And my computer is currently making noises like it is trying to take off (like an airplane). Super bugged by that. BUT: happiness for the soap, the new job, the nice people at the new job, the parking garage, the new apartment, living with Ali again, being a professional, annnnd ... I'm missing one. But happiness for all of that! :)

Meg said...

LOL I love smells.. good smells.. HOSPITAL SOAP...ICK!