Tuesday, December 16, 2008

thank you rebecca

i came home from work and made these babies. cute, eh?
if you come visit, you can eat as many as you want!!!
and i know you were wondering. an update on rebecca and her christmas tree that were delivered to our house. we ended up getting another random piece of christmas mail for her, so i stalked her on facebook. sure did. and i sent her a message. sad story... i wasn't here when she came. dang it. but don't worry, we are no longer plant sitting for strangers.


2 comments:

TSL said...

You are obviously a lot further along with your Christmas baking than I am! Looks great!

DeeAura said...

When I first looked at that picture, it looked like a whole bunch of cigars. I knew you weren't making those, though...or...I thought, "No, that can't be what that is..."

After closer inspection, I am now hungry. :)