Monday, February 23, 2009

you know me so well..

yesterday we were sitting around at my aunts house. i was sharing a big arm chair with my cousin heather, and we were both talking to my sister-in-law debra.
we were talking about someone (*no one in particular*) that i have never even officially met.

heather: you should marry him
me: i don't even know him, and he's like 12 years old
debra: no you should marry *another no one in particular*
me: really? i've never met him either. but thanks guys. and if either of you are being serious....i will never let you set me up on a blind date. EVER.

okay, then we laughed about it. but really, that conversation happened. and that's when a poor girls mind starts to wander. and boys wonder why girls always have marriage on the brain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa! Oh Beth... I definitely was not serious about *another no one in particular*. Eeeeeeew... HA! I love that you blogged about this! :)