Wednesday, April 1, 2009

you are my inspiration...lindsey.

a little over 6 months ago, this beauty came home from her mission in chicago (thank goodness)...

and today is her birthday!! no, this is not an april fools day joke. i got to have lunch with her before she drove up to play with her family for the day. how lucky am i?? (ps...don't worry that i look homeless... at least linds looks good) we went to five guys and i had the best hamburger i've had in a long time. ok, so i haven't had a hamburger in a long time, which added to it's goodness. and to think i get to spend the weekend with this girl. yee haw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDS. sure love you.

and i came home and cleaned my living room. some day i will have to explain to my husband that i love the house to be clean...the part of the house that people see. i'll vaccum, clean the kitchen, scrub the toilet. but if you guys saw my bedroom right now, i could guarantee i would get a gasp or two. i love me a clean house....but for some reason, my room is not included in that. (ps. i have a new obsession with vaccum lines in the carpet. they make me happy)

1 comment:

Heather and Taylor said...

i LOVE lines in the carpet too!