Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'm movin on....

or movin' out. truth. i did it. i moved. out of this perfect house. the memories. the fun. the goodness.
i wish you could have all bee there to watch me wrap all of my furniture. by. my. self. it was quite the show, and happened in the wee hours of the morning. man alive, i'm glad it'd done.
these strong boys came to help me move. cousin carson came down with a truck and trailer that saved my life!! they loaded everything up and we were off!
i have friends in slc that are nice enough to let me store my stuff in their garage over the summer (thanks again, boys.) we rearranged a bit and before you knew it, they had a garage full of beth. they love it...so they say.
so there you have it. let the move to slc begin. can you believe it?? it's really happening.

ready or not....

No comments: