Tuesday, February 22, 2011

mean dogs. nice buns.

did you know that jdawgs is coming to salt lake city?

i happened to be in provo on monday (for the exhibit) and got a phonecall from a friend.

"are you still in provo??"
why yes, yes i am.
"do you want to get me a jdawg?"
why yes, yes i do.

when i ordered that wonderful hot dog, i asked them to put everything on the side, since the dog and i had a little road trip back to salt lake. thats when the giver of special sauce informed me that we would be getting a jdawg in our neck of the woods. the pie will no longer be the coolest stop on the block.

mmmmm.....special sauce with pickles.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm afraid to say this out loud....I've never had a Jdawg.

Melissa said...

mmm jdawgs so d gooood

Tiff said...

Sweet! When? Where? Tell me you have more details.