Tuesday, February 22, 2011

who needs real friends...

when you have words with friends?



i'll let you decide how serious i am with that question.

but seriously?? who needs angry birds when you have words with friends? one of the chief residents at work asks me for my phone during clinic so he can play words with friends...with my friends.

it's addicting. and so friendly.

and just in case you wanted to start a game with me, please have a normal name...or a way to identify yourself (because i play this game with my friends, not strangers) and then start a game with me. bethanne2299. and i thought i'd warn you, i'm not good. this is simply for entertainment, not to win. unless i'm sitting next to you on the couch and playing with you. then i may get angry and voice my frustrations at not having any letters or just barely losing. or just barely beating you by three points. sorry, friend. (name withheld to protect the innocent...and the losers.)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Okay, okay, I'll download it soon. I didn't know we were such Scrabble lovers.