Sunday, September 25, 2011


this post doesnt even need a title. the general rs broadcast last night was fantastic. president uchtdorf shared a great message. everyone is already saying it, and i don't want to sound like a broken record, but it was just what a needed to hear.
going to that meeting got me really excited for next weekend - general conference. it was a great reminder for me that if i go into conference with an open heart and mind, i can learn alot from the messages that will be shared.

today i also learned that i can do hard things....and things that seem like hard things aren't always hard things. funny how that all works out, isn't it??

4 comments:

Melissa said...

let's go home for conference!

Katie said...

Ahhhhhh I can't wait for this weekend! Pray that you'll see me on the big screen yes? For Ricky's sake... haha :) Loved seeing you. Let's do a little more one-on-one soon.

Leanne said...

hey H! i have been meaning to thank you for your sweet letter! it meant so much to me. I was so so happy to see it was from YOU! so, email me your number. i would LOVE to catch-up. :) love you!!

Whitney said...

http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8192