Sunday, October 16, 2011

let the good times roll

i was flipping through my facebook photos tonight. found a few goodies.

i wish my hair could still look like this.




if you know me at all, you'll know why i love this picture. i should probably be embarassed by it,  but i just love it. and makes me want to have a dance party.




i love these women. alot.



this is at my sisters high school graduation, and i don't remember why, but i was mad. this was my brothers poking fun at me being mad for no good reason. good thing i have brothers to tease me and put me in my place.... (ps, i was in a better mood after this...)


this makes me miss alot. miss my friend. miss traveling. and miss that watch  that i'm wearing. i still have it. i should wear it more often.



i get to see this girl and her baby next month. to say i'm excited is an understatement. come to me, girl.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Love all of these.

Leanne said...

very cute H

Ali said...

1. why cant you have that hair? your hair is always perfect, we have discussed.
2. dont ever be embarrassed by that adorable and personality revealing picture. plus the gold belt rocks.

Megan Dean said...

I get there on the 14th and don't leave till the morning of the 22nd. I hope you like the ... cause you're about to get a WHOLE lot.

Alyssa and James said...

You are great. Can I just say that...

Marissa said...

Ummmm...hello!!!! I thought you'd forgotten about me. Let's fix this. What are you doing on Saturday at 10 am? Let's get a late breakfast. PS-do you remember the bathroom episode on that trip???