Wednesday, May 12, 2010

secrets, secrets...

...are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone.

Except this secret won’t hurt a soul. Don’t worry, my faithful readers, you won’t have to wait long to bask in the goodness of this secret.

Things are going great for me right now. Living with my sister has been fantastic. It’s fun to sit up late and chat with each other, giggle about boys in the kitchen, clean up after children together. I’m learning a lot from spending time with her family, and it’s all good :)

PS… remember boo-yeah? The wedding is off. I won’t share my feelings about this [on the blog].

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Sucker. Love it.

Melissa said...

the only sister left at home (for another month)

Meg said...

LOL Oh how I love you!! When I think of boo ya I think of EFY phrase.. BOO YAH Grandma!